There are six key measurements that you will need in order to determine what size your dog will fit into best:
- Neck measurement - Measure around the neck comfortably.
- Length measurement - The length will determine general size of clothing, mats and tent. For clothing measure from base of neck to base of tail.
- Girth measurement - Measure around the rib-cage between the front legs. It's the broadest part of the chest.
- Waist measurement - Measure around the waistline comfortably around the last bone of the rib-cage, were there is a tuck up.
- Head measurement - Measure from one ear and around.
- Ear & Chin measurement - Measure from the base of the ear under the chin and to the base of the next ear.
Please start by clicking on the links at the left of the screen to view size charts for individual items.